When I used to teach public speaking, I had to assign an interview. I wrote the following example to teach the concept of primary and follow-up questions. I never used it – probably should have.
Robin Hood Interview
- Where did you get your hood?
- Did you get to pick the color?
- Was it used or new?
- Do you mind having a girl’s name?
- If you could pick another name, what would it be?
- If you could choose a different bird name, what would it be?
- Do you think Maid Marion is hot?
- How hot is she?
- Do you think anyone else is hotter?
- Tell us about your greatest exploit.
- Would you change anything about this exploit if you could?
- What would be your ultimate exploit?
- Who is cooler, you or King Arthur?
- Did you ever meet King Arthur?
- Who is hotter, Maid Marion or Guinevere?