The Frog Blog

J.R. Sparlin discusses things

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Timeless Details

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I have a short story accepted for publication in Timeless, a historical fantasy romance e-anthology for young adults.  It will be out this June (yay!) as an e-book for all e-book formats.  It’s being published by Pugalicious Press, a great new small publisher.  Here is the list of authors and their stories!

“The Storyteller’s Daughter” by Gayle C. Krause

“And The Nightingale Sang” by Kip Wilson

“A Light Of Victory” by Jennifer Carson

“The Angel of the Bastille” by J.R. Sparlin  (That’s me!)

“Stella’s Hero” by Kristine Carlson Asselin & Ansha Kotyk

“In this Moment” by D.E. Atwood

“It Lies Beneath” by Magda Knight

If I were more clever with computers and things, I would include the beautiful cover art.  However, here’s the link if you’d like to see it:

http://pugaliciouspress.com/2012/05/02/timeless-short-stories-announced/